In an ideal world, you have received your Minhk and Jack piece and you are absolutely in love with it (who wouldn’t be?). Unfortunately that isn’t always the case. Should you find that you aren’t entirely happy with your purchase, any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to Minhk and Jack within 14 business days of receiving it. Here are the nitty gritty details of returning a product.
Items are eligible for an exchange (same product or store credit) for up to 14 business days after the receipt of the product.
All sales are final on permanently discounted or marked down merchandise. Clearance items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
Contact the Team, and we’ll be happy to promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting your ice.com support team.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN
We accept returns on items in unworn condition with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 14 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items that have already been taken out of the packing and worn.
- Earrings (for hygiene reasons).
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving with an outside jeweler.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than fourteen (14) days from the date the item was delivered.
- Unfortunately Minhk and Jack can’t take responsibility for broken chains. Chains are very delicate and need to be handled with care by the wearer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact MINHK + JACK’s Customer Care Team to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, MINHK + JACK will pay for all shipping fees related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via DHL that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of Minhk + Jack.
- We inspect all returned items within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within seven (7) to ten (10) business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Be sure to include a copy of your Customer Return Form inside the package. Your assigned RMA number must be included for us to be able to promptly process your return.
An agreement for Minhk + Jack (“Seller”) to sell goods to you (“Purchaser”) is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed on between Purchaser and Seller when order is placed. Seller’s charge for transport, packaging, freight and/or insurance will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be borne by Purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled. Seller reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer or payment and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.